Is available in a variety of efficiencies, including 99.97%, 99.99% on 0.3 micrometer particles, and is also available with laser scanned factory certification.
HEPA filters are used primarily in cleanrooms and "clean zones, which require the very highest levels of contamination control. The filter consists of water-proofed, fire-retardant fiberglass media formed into a series of pleats. Corrugated sheets of aluminum separate the pleats to permit maximum usage at minimum resistance. Gasketing is available on the upstream, downstream, or both faces. Extractor clips are available for gel seal HEPA filters, for Bag In/Bag Out housings.
- Individually tested for certified performance
- Available in a variety of cell sides and efficiencies
- High temperature models available up to 750° F
- High capacity option for higher airflow (500 FPM)
- Available in gasket and gel seal
- Optional UL 900 labeling